Re: bugfix - contrib/pgbench

От ITAGAKI Takahiro
Тема Re: bugfix - contrib/pgbench
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com> wrote:

> > --- 622,628 ----
> >       for (i = 0; i < (sizeof(DDLAFTERs) / sizeof(char *)); i++)
> >       {
> >           res = PQexec(con, DDLAFTERs[i]);
> > !         if (strncmp(DDLAFTERs[i], "drop", 4) && PQresultStatus(res) != PGRES_COMMAND_OK)
> >           {
> >               fprintf(stderr, "%s", PQerrorMessage(con));
> >               exit(1);
>
> None of the DDL in DDLAFTERs begins with "drop", so ISTM the right fix
> is to just remove the strncmp().

I certainly think so.

But this code seems to be an idiom,
"Check the result, but drop commands may be fail".
Drop commands might be added to DDLAFTERs some time, so we may leave it.

---
ITAGAKI Takahiro <itagaki.takahiro@lab.ntt.co.jp>
NTT Cyber Space Laboratories
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation.

От: Neil Conway
Сообщение: Re: bugfix - contrib/pgbench
От: Mahmoud Taghizadeh
Сообщение: modified farsi faq in html and txt version