Re: accessing database without a persistent connection

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: accessing database without a persistent connection
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Mon, Jun 20, 2005 at 11:11:23AM +0800, mohammad izwan ibrahim wrote:

> I need help on accessing few database without having a persistent connection.

Accessing a database how?  What client application, programming
language, etc., are you using?  What are you trying to do?

> So far accessing via dblink still require persistent database connecttion.

There appear to be several pieces of software using the name
"dblink" -- which are you talking about?

It's not clear what problem you're trying to solve -- could you
please elaborate?

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "mohammad izwan ibrahim"
Сообщение: accessing database without a persistent connection
От: David Pradier
Сообщение: Re: UPDATEABLE VIEWS ... Examples?