Re: PGDN and Bricolage.

От Gevik babakhani
Тема Re: PGDN and Bricolage.
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Josh and Dave,

I was thinking of:
1. Generating the content with drupal
2. Extract the bare content to disk as static files
3. Generate a treeview of the extracted content.
4. View the extracted content by current framework using the current
templating engine inside the MSDN style tree
5. The current templating engine can be used to view the extracted content
in any format.

- The extract content can be put inside CVS to be replicated.
- The current templating engine can also be used to create ratings for any
article

Regards,
Gevik.