PGSQL function for converting between arbitrary numeric bases?

От Simon Kinsella
Тема PGSQL function for converting between arbitrary numeric bases?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hello,

I'm looking - without luck so far - for a PGSQL function for converting
numbers between two arbitrary bases (typically base 10,16 and 26 in my
case).  Something similar to the C 'strtol' function or, ideally, PHP's
baseconvert(string,frombase,tobase) function.

I've search the docs, lists and various other forums but so far no luck.
Just wondered if I've missed anything - all suggestions gratefully received.

Many thank,

Simon K

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: dates and selection
От: Dario Bahena Tapia
Сообщение: Re: Parentheses in FROM clause and evaluation order.