Re: How do I copy part of table from db1 to db2 (and rename the columns)?

От Roman Neuhauser
Тема Re: How do I copy part of table from db1 to db2 (and rename the columns)?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
# J.Kraaijeveld@Askesis.nl / 2005-08-31 12:00:30 +0200:
> I want to copy several columns of a source table from db1 to db2, and
> create the target table and rename the columns in the process.
>
> Is that possible in PostgresQL? If so, an example or url for such a
> command /script would be appreciated...

    check these man pages: pg_dump(1), pg_restore(1), alter_table(7)

You don't know, man.  You don't KNOW.

От: David Sankel
Сообщение: Removing all users from a group
От: Oleg Bartunov
Сообщение: Re: Searching for LTree dmoz-testdata