Re: Reg:Connection Object

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: Reg:Connection Object
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Thu, Sep 01, 2005 at 04:12:17PM +0530, sandhya wrote:
> How to pass connection object across the functions.So that there
> is no need for me to connect to postgres database in each and every
> function.

What functions?  You didn't say what language you're using, nor
whether you're writing client-side code or server-side code.

BTW, this thread seems off-topic for pgsql-admin because it doesn't
concern PostgreSQL administration.  You're more likely to get help
in pgsql-interfaces or pgsql-general, or in one of the more specific
lists like pgsql-jdbc or pgsql-php if you're using one of those
interfaces.

--
Michael Fuhr

От: "Bartek GRUbY"
Сообщение: Re: pg_dumpall problem - duplicated users
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pg_dumpall problem - duplicated users