Re: Negative lookbehind assertions in regexs

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Negative lookbehind assertions in regexs
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Sat, Sep 03, 2005 at 03:59:18PM +0100, Julian Scarfe wrote:

> Any plans for a Perl Compatible Regular Expression operator?
> http://www.pcre.org/

Why have Perl-Compatible things when you can have Perl itself?  Just use
plperl.

> Or are two regex operators enough?

Only two?  We have not only our own code, but also Perl's engine,
Python's, Tcl's, and PHP's, available through the PLs.  That's more than
enough, I'd say.

--
Alvaro Herrera -- Valdivia, Chile         Architect, www.EnterpriseDB.com
"I call it GNU/Linux. Except the GNU/ is silent." (Ben Reiter)

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "Julian Scarfe"
Сообщение: Re: Negative lookbehind assertions in regexs
От: Dawid Kuroczko
Сообщение: Re: Negative lookbehind assertions in regexs