Re: BUG #1862: ECPG Connect, host variable trailing blanks

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: BUG #1862: ECPG Connect, host variable trailing blanks
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Sep 09, 2005 at 11:02:31AM -0700, Jim.Gray@Bull.com wrote:
> This would allow current behavior to be supported by ECPG and the Postgres
> server,
> but allow applications that need the behavior (like a Cobol/SQL
> preprocessor for Postgres),
> to make use of it.

Which preprocessor are you using? I wonder if such a logic should better
be implemented in the Cobol-C transition instead.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes

От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: BUG #1864: Strange behavoir of batches
От: Jim.Gray@Bull.com
Сообщение: Re: BUG #1862: ECPG Connect, host variable trailing blanks