Re: Acceptance Tests

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Acceptance Tests
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 01:27:27PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Lee, Patricia S. wrote:
> >
> > Are there any acceptance tests available regarding PostgreSQL?  Is there
> > anything in industry or otherwise?  Can someone direct me to these?
>
> Uh, not sure what that is.  We do have regression tests that are in the
> CVS tree.

Wasn't there a test by NIST or some such organization for SQL-92?  AFAIR
Tom Lane worked on some very strange aggregation issues in order to pass
some more of those tests.  This was a couple of years ago.

--
Alvaro Herrera                  http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/DXLWNGRJD34
"The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present"

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Acceptance Tests
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Typo in README.dist-split