Re: String Comparision Weirdness

От Tobias Brox
Тема Re: String Comparision Weirdness
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
[Stephan Szabo - Mon at 06:07:48AM -0700]
> It's more likely to be the locale in use.  For example, on my machine,
> given a file with -1 and 0.
(...)
> LANG="en_US" sort file
> 0
> -1

Hah, those Americans don't even know how to count ;-)

I find this weird, but it's clearly not a problem with postgresql at least.
We should obviously check up the locale and stick to "C" on the servers.

Thanks for the effort.

--
Notice of Confidentiality: This email is sent unencrypted over the network,
and may be stored on several email servers; it can be read by third parties

От: "Michael Kappler"
Сообщение: BUG #1907: problem with function return as integer[]
От: Jim.Gray@Bull.com
Сообщение: Re: BUG #1862: ECPG Connect, host variable trailing blanks