Re: BUG #1913: select into a table missing a row part 2

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #1913: select into a table missing a row part 2
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Sep 27, 2005 at 10:37:06AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> > It may be related to the latest outer join bug, which Tom Lane fixed
> > yesterday or the day before.  I'll recompile and retest.
>
> That was my first thought also.  Does the plan for the select-from-view
> involve a hash join?  Have you finished testing with CVS tip yet?

Yes, it does involve hash joins, and yes I did test CVS tip, and the
problem doesn't happen there; or at least I can't reproduce it.

--
Alvaro Herrera                  http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/DXLWNGRJD34
"Everybody understands Mickey Mouse. Few understand Hermann Hesse.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] BUG #1883: Renaming a schema leaves inconsistent
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] BUG #1883: Renaming a schema leaves inconsistent