Re: Column Name parameter problem

От David Fetter
Тема Re: Column Name parameter problem
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Sep 28, 2005 at 12:25:54PM -0700, vishal saberwal wrote:
> hi,
>
> I am trying to create a stored procedure that takes a column name as
> parameter and then uses it to sort the table for result set.

You can't currently do this in PL/PgSQL.  I believe this is scheduled
for a fix in 8.2, but for now, use another PL like PL/Perl, or (if
you're brave ;) C.

Cheers,
phone: +1 510 893 6100   mobile: +1 415 235 3778

Remember to vote!

От: vishal saberwal
Сообщение: Column Name parameter problem
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #1916: selection criteria from one outer join on clause applied to other joins