Re: BirthDay SQL Issue

От Andreas Kretschmer
Тема Re: BirthDay SQL Issue
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
brett <bhalligan@yahoo.com> schrieb:

> Hi there
>
> This is my first posting here, please forgive me if I make any
> mistakes here.
>
> Ok
>
> I have the structure
>
> {CLIENTS} = Client ID, First Name, Surname, DOB, Address, Home Phone
> No, Mobile Phone No
>
> As one relation / table (There are several others in this db that are
> not related to this issue)
>
> My problem is this
>
> I need to be able to select two dates on my webby so I have a range of
> dates

I wrote a function for me similar to your problem. You can visit it:
http://a-kretschmer.de/tools/birthday.sql

Maybe it is useful for you. It need one argument: a integer, and returns
a list of people who has birthday between CURRENT_DATE and this+N days.

Regards, Andreas
unintentional side effect. (Linus Torvalds)

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Joost Kraaijeveld
Сообщение: Re: Help with simple SQL query?
От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: MOVE in SQL vs PLPGSQL