Re: Comments on old docs

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Comments on old docs
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Tuesday 25 October 2005 08:20, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> I'd like to propose we prevent new comments from being added to old
> docs. For example, keeping only 8.0 and 7.4 open for now. Most
> interesting stuff should appear on the newer docs anyway.

I don't see the advantage in excluding the older docs from comments given that
they might provide us with some interesting information (believe it or not
some people still use some of those older versions) and the overhead in
maintaining them is minimal.

--
Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Magnus Hagander"
Сообщение: Comments on old docs
От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: Re: info about regional mailing lists