Migrating database from postgresql 7.4.6 to postgresql 8.0.3

От Louise Catherine
Тема Migrating database from postgresql 7.4.6 to postgresql 8.0.3
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,
I would like to migrating my database from postgresql
7.4.6 to postgresql 8.0.3.
Are there any problem during migrating database? a
casting problem or sintax problem, or other problem?
Can somebody help me answering this question?
Or
Does anyone ever try to migrating database from
postgresql 7.4.6 to postgresql 8.0.3? Could you tell
me which part that change from postgresql 7.4.6 to
postgre 8.0.3?

Thank's a lot,
Louise C.S.

http://mail.yahoo.com

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: george young
Сообщение: Re: Design question: Scalability and tens of thousands of
От: "A. Kretschmer"
Сообщение: Re: Migrating database from postgresql 7.4.6 to postgresql 8.0.3