Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Translation typo fix

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Translation typo fix
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 15. November 2005 00:01 schrieb Alvaro Herrera:
> > Good question.  Peter, is pgtranslation supposed to be the primary
> > source of translations?
>
> Yes, and more importantly, your changes will get overwritten by pgtranslation.

Ok, I'll update it too and make sure to use it in the future.

--
Alvaro Herrera       Valdivia, Chile   ICBM: S 39º 49' 17.7", W 73º 14' 26.8"
"Someone said that it is at least an order of magnitude more work to do

От: Mario Weilguni
Сообщение: Reproducable deadlock situation (possibly with foreign keys)
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Reproducable deadlock situation (possibly with foreign keys)