information_schema._pg_keypositions() in 8.1???

От Jason Long
Тема information_schema._pg_keypositions() in 8.1???
Дата
Re: information_schema._pg_keypositions() in 8.1???  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: information_schema._pg_keypositions() in 8.1???  (Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com>)
Список pgsql-general

I cannot get automatic schema update to work in 8.1 with hibernate 3.0.5.  I get the following error every time.

java.sql.SQLException: ERROR: function information_schema._pg_keypositions() does not exist

Is this something I should be looking to fix with Hibernate or PostgreSQL?

Thank you for your time,

Jason Long

CEO and Chief Software Engineer

BS Physics, MS Chemical Engineering

http://www.supernovasoftware.com

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: undefined behaviour for sub-transactions?
От: "Jason Long"
Сообщение: Re: information_schema._pg_keypositions() in 8.1???