Re: Sourceforge and torrenst updated

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Sourceforge and torrenst updated
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Tuesday 10 January 2006 10:33, Dave Page wrote:
> [...]

I have put them up in the past after "you" have built them and put them on the
ftp server... hence he (devrim) might be waiting for you (pginstaller folks)
to build them.

--
Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Sourceforge and torrenst updated
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Sourceforge and torrenst updated