Re: [HACKERS] Krb5 & multiple DB connections

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Krb5 & multiple DB connections
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Greetings,

  The attached patch fixes a bug which was originally brought up in May
  of 2002 in this thread:

  http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-interfaces/2002-05/msg00083.php

  The original bug reporter also supplied a patch to fix the problem:

  http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-interfaces/2002-05/msg00090.php

  I ran into exactly the same issue using 8.1.2.  I've updated the
  original patch to work for HEAD and 8.1.2.  I've tested the patch on
  both HEAD and 8.1.2, both at home and at work, and it works quite
  nicely.  In fact, I hope to have a patch to phppgadmin which will make
  it properly handle Kerberized logins.

      Thanks,

        Stephen

От: ITAGAKI Takahiro
Сообщение: TODO-Item: B-tree fillfactor control
От: Michael Meskes
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] [BUGS] BUG #2171: Differences compiling plpgsql in ecpg and psql