Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Allow psql multi-line column values to align

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Allow psql multi-line column values to align
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
On Fri, Feb 10, 2006 at 12:09:13PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Tom Lane wrote:
> >
> > > I am looking at it now but I can't find the compiler flag to get those
> > > warnings.  I am gcc 2.95.3.
> >
> > You'd need a newer compiler.
>
> gcc -pedantic is showing it to me.

Thanks for the tip. I'm currently merging CVS with my version and
getting a lot of conflicts (whitespace variations).

It's fairly simple changes AFAICS. Just need to fix the declarations of
a few variables.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Allow psql multi-line column values
От: Martijn van Oosterhout
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Allow psql multi-line column values to align