Re: one table from the db on a separate drive

От Olivier Thauvin
Тема Re: one table from the db on a separate drive
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Le Mercredi 15 Février 2006 06:55, Pradeep Parmar a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> how can i place a table from my db on a separate drive than the whole
> database. I have 2 HDD in my system and my db resides on one of them. i
> want to move a single table from one hdd to another on the same system. Is
> it posible? if yes, how??

If you are using postgresql 8.0 or highter:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/static/manage-ag-tablespaces.html

and change the tablespace of you table.

Otherwise you have to play with env variable with lower version, don't
remember how.

От: Michael Fuhr
Сообщение: Re: one table from the db on a separate drive
От: Pradeep Parmar
Сообщение: Re: one table from the db on a separate drive