Re: Relation 0 does not exist

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Relation 0 does not exist
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Yasuhiro Furuse wrote:

> When I run SQL command, I've got the error messe 'Relation 0 doesn't exist'
> and following log messages were generated.
> After this error happens, I can not access database at all.
>
> Could you kindly advise why this kind of error happens?
>
> Regards,
> y.furuse

> [Version]
> PosrgreSQL7.2.4

Hmm.  Who knows which one of the data-corrupting unfixed known bugs in
this ancient version caused this particular problem.  I doubt you will
find much people trying to figure it out; instead, you should be looking
into doing an upgrade rather soonish.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Stephan Szabo
Сообщение: Re: After Trigger assignment to NEW
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Index to support LIKE '%suffix' queries