Re: Status of TODO: postgresql.conf: reset to default when

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Status of TODO: postgresql.conf: reset to default when
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Markus Bertheau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What's the status of the TODO item
>
> "Allow commenting of variables in postgresql.conf to restore them to defaults
> Currently, if a variable is commented out, it keeps the previous
> uncommented value until a server restarted."
>
> I take that to apply to the configuration re-read at SIGHUP?

Right, and it is something we have needed to fix for a while.

--  Bruce Momjian   http://candle.pha.pa.us SRA OSS, Inc.   http://www.sraoss.com

От: "Markus Bertheau"
Сообщение: Status of TODO: postgresql.conf: reset to default when commented
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Remove vestigial UNION JOIN support?