BUG #2354: No admin rights, but still refuses to run

От Mike Haller
Тема BUG #2354: No admin rights, but still refuses to run
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      2354
Logged by:          Mike Haller
Email address:      mike.haller@innovations.de
PostgreSQL version: 8.1.3-1
Operating system:   Windows 2000
Details:

Hi Postgres-People,

i have no admin rights. At least, I could not install PostgreSQL as System
Service because he told me i have not enough permissions to do so.

Still, postgres refuses to run because he thinks i have administrative
permissions.

You should really add an option, so users can start the server on their
local machine.

And yes, I have read the note on NOT to report the behaviour as bug. But
since the installer tells me i'm not an Admin and Postgres tells me i am an
Admin - this is a bug from users point of view.

thanks
Mike

От: "Rafael Jorge Sierra Goncales"
Сообщение: BUG #2352: Bug with Pl/Python
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #2350: Timezone string fails in a certain context (see below).