Re: Timeline on new techdocs?

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Timeline on new techdocs?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Sat, 15 Apr 2006, Magnus Hagander wrote:

>> not live on
>>>
>>> It *is* live. It's just that the old one hasn't been killed
>> off yet.
>>> But if you go for technical documentation under docs, you
>> will get the
>>> new one.
>>
>> Should we put a Redirect onto techdocs.postgresql.org so that
>> it goes to the right site?
>
> Eventually, but not until everything is migrated and things are properly
> verified.

At the *very* least, those links that ppl are reporting as broken should
be added to the apache config file and redirected to the new site ... it
really doesn't look good as it is :(

----

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Magnus Hagander"
Сообщение: Re: Timeline on new techdocs?
От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: Re: Timeline on new techdocs?