Re: query tool save problem

От Jan Zach
Тема Re: query tool save problem
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
> Od: dpage@vale-housing.co.uk
> Komu:  "Jan Zach" <zach@centrum.cz>,<pgadmin-support@postgresql.org>
> CC:
> Datum: 21.04.2006 12:19
> Předmět: Re: [pgadmin-support] query tool save problem

The problem is with  saving the query itself.
See the attachment. It's char 0xf8 (\u0159). It is interesting this file can be read and saved (but national chars are
diplayedcrippled), however, writing those chars down from keyboard displayes them properly but the save does not work.
In the table view data dialog national chars work properly. Database encoding is utf-8 if it's relevant...

Regards
Jan