Re: Gborg still down

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: Gborg still down
Дата
Re: Gborg still down
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, Apr 21, 2006 at 08:41:00PM +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> Most of the servers are not hosted by hub these days - we have them
> pretty well distributed around the world these days.

Well, wherever they're hosted monitoring has been an issue for as long
as I can remember. Search not getting updated, list archives not
updated, sites down, etc.

If individuals hosting these various services aren't monitoring them
adequately then the project itself should be monitoring them. Plus
there's servers/services that I suspect won't get monitored very well by
their owners (mirrors come to mind...)

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Gborg still down
От: "Jim C. Nasby"
Сообщение: Re: Major upcoming upgrade to postgresql.org ...