Re: Gborg still down

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: Gborg still down
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Sat, Apr 22, 2006 at 09:01:48AM +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> As we already said, we do monitor them. However, we monitor that they are
> running - ie. Do we get a response from Apache, ssh, rsyncd or whatever.
> Checking whether the archives/search are serving up to date content would be
> a whole other (difficult) problem altogether.

ISTM it wouldn't be that difficult if whatever updated the archives
stuffed the current time in a file somewhere once it was finished...

BTW, lest it sound like I don't appreciate the work of everyone who
keeps the various sites up, I do. But it hurts our credibility everytime
someone can't get to one of our sites, or the archives are out of date,
or search doesn't work, etc., etc. I know there's been some big
improvements made recently; I'm just hoping that we can get monitoring
setup for everything that's currently not being monitored.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: Re: [webmaster] PostgreSQLDirect .NET from Core Lab
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Gborg still down