Re: Postgres 7.4 and vacuum_cost_delay.

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: Postgres 7.4 and vacuum_cost_delay.
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
show all and grep are your friend. From my laptop with 8.1:

decibel@phonebook.1[16:36]~:4%psql -tc 'show all' | grep vacuum_cost_delay|tr -s ' '
autovacuum_vacuum_cost_delay | -1 | Vacuum cost delay in milliseconds, for autovacuum.
vacuum_cost_delay | 0 | Vacuum cost delay in milliseconds.
decibel@phonebook.1[16:37]~:5%

I don't have a 7.4 copy around, but you can just check it yourself.

От: "Jim C. Nasby"
Сообщение: Re: Cluster vs. non-cluster query planning
От: "Jim C. Nasby"
Сообщение: Re: postgresql transaction id monitoring with nagios