Re: Semi-undocumented functions in libpq

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: Semi-undocumented functions in libpq
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 12:47:39PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org> writes:
> > Comparing the lists of functions exported by libpq and those declared
> > by libpq-fe.h turns up a fair number of descrepancies. Most of these
> > functions are declared by internal header files. For clarity I think we
> > should clarify the situation, either explicity declare them for
> > external users, or stop exporting them. Now that we've bumped the major
> > version of libpq, now is the perfect time to decide.
>
> Already done no?  (at least on the platforms where we know how to
> restrict it)

These functions are all in the exports.txt. I was just wondering if we
wanted to cut that list down any more...

Have a nice day,

От: "Jim C. Nasby"
Сообщение: Re: patch review, please: Autovacuum/Vacuum times via stats.
От: Thomas Hallgren
Сообщение: Re: pseudo-type record arguments for PL-functions