[bruno@wolff.to: Re: [GENERAL] 8.1.4 anytime soon?]

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема [bruno@wolff.to: Re: [GENERAL] 8.1.4 anytime soon?]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Natives getting restless... :)

Any plans for a release?

----- Forwarded message from Bruno Wolff III <bruno@wolff.to> -----
On Tue, May 02, 2006 at 14:20:03 -0400, "Matthew T. O'Connor" <matthew@zeut.net> wrote:
> Hey all, I was just wondering if there were any plans to get 8.1.4
> release in the near future.  I'm seeing semi-frequent out of memory
> errors that are related to a bugfix that Tom put in post 8.1.3. (Yes I
> know I can compile from source, but I'd rather not do that on my
> production server.)

There was some talk a while ago (maybe a month?) about getting a 8.1.4
release out relatively soon. (This was after the partial block write issue
was discovered.), but I haven't seen anything recently.

----- End forwarded message -----

От: "Jim C. Nasby"
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Adding ON UPDATE CASCADE to an existing foreign key
От: Martijn van Oosterhout
Сообщение: Re: Semi-undocumented functions in libpq