Re: Inheritance, Primary Keys and Foreign Keys

От Albert Cervera Areny
Тема Re: Inheritance, Primary Keys and Foreign Keys
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Of course, that's an option for my case. Just wanted to know if this solution
could be useful for PostgreSQL in general. Mainly because I'll add some
triggers to check what maybe PostgreSQL should do itself but it's
unimplemented.

If that's not interesting or a proper solution for PostgreSQL I'll add it
using the existing DDL in my application and that's all.

What do you think?

A Tuesday 09 May 2006 21:43, Simon Riggs va escriure:

От: Martijn van Oosterhout
Сообщение: Re: DH_check return value test correct?
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: pg_dump and backslash escapes