Re: [TODO] Allow commenting of variables ...

От Joachim Wieland
Тема Re: [TODO] Allow commenting of variables ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 10, 2006 at 08:46:41PM +0200, Zdenek Kotala wrote:
> I would like to implement following item from TODO list:

> * Allow commenting of variables in postgresql.conf to restore them to
> defaults. Currently, if a variable is commented out, it keeps the
> previous uncommented value until a server restarted.

> Does anybody work on it?

I have a patch that seems to work, it could need some more testing however.

I'll send it to you per PM.

Joachim

--
Joachim Wieland                                              joe@mcknight.de
C/ Usandizaga 12 1°B                                           ICQ: 37225940

От: "Jim C. Nasby"
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] BUG #2429: Explain does not report object's schema
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Compression and on-disk sorting