Desperately Seeking Mentors -- Right Now!

От Josh Berkus
Тема Desperately Seeking Mentors -- Right Now!
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hackers,

We could really use a couple more Mentors for Google Summer of Code Projects.
Particularly, we've had some good proposals in these areas:

ECPG Cleanup
XML Support
Application development (mod_pyton)
Aggregation Improvements (multi-column, or non-sorting, or hash-based)

If you are interested in mentoring a student doing hacking on any of the
above, please contact me in the next 24 hours.  Also apply to be a mentor
here: http://code.google.com/soc/mentor_home.html

Thanks!

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: PL/pgSQL 'i = i + 1' Syntax
От: "Jaime Casanova"
Сообщение: Re: PL/pgSQL 'i = i + 1' Syntax