Re: autovacuum?

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: autovacuum?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 05:04:56PM +0800, Hank Hsiung wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I am using Postgresql version 8.1. It has been announced that in this version, autovacuum is no longer a seperate
processand is integrated into postgres. However, I can't tell if my database has autovacuumed. I've turned on the
configurationsin the autovacuum section in postgresql.conf. What else should I do to make it happen?

If you look in your logs, you should see something like:
May 17 13:24:49 fritz postgres[13852]: [3-1] LOG:  autovacuum: processing database "postgres"

Though, that probably depends on your logging settings.
--
Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect                decibel@decibel.org

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: role with "CREATEDB" and "CREATEROLE" without effect on GUI
От: John DeSoi
Сообщение: pg schema prefix