Re: Further reduction of bufmgr lock contention

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Further reduction of bufmgr lock contention
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom,

BTW, we're going to be testing this patch on Sun Niagara servers.   What's
the outstanding bug with it?   I don't quite follow.  I think I can get
some of the Sun MDEs to take a stab at it if I can understand the issue.
Links ok if maybe I've not found part of this thread in the archives.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco

От: "Andrej Ricnik-Bay"
Сообщение: Re: file-locking and postmaster.pid
От: "John Jawed"
Сообщение: Re: Improving ALTER TYPE support