Re: Why is CVS server so slow?

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Why is CVS server so slow?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 23 May 2006, Tom Lane wrote:

> Michael Fuhr <mike@fuhr.org> writes:
>> On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 08:30:36PM -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>>> I'm logged on daily interactively, and haven't noticed any issues ...
>
>> Are you both referring to the same server?  I've noticed that
>> anoncvs.postgresql.org (66.98.251.159) has been slow for a couple
>> of days -- it just took over five minutes to do a cvs update of
>> HEAD where it usually takes thirty seconds or less.
>
> Yeah, I was about to say the same.  The master CVS server has been OK
> (not great, but OK) for the last week or so; but I believe the folks
> complaining are using anoncvs.

Anyone noticing any network issues?  I just looked over the server itself,
swapping a *little* bit, but vmstat shows the disks aren't busy ... and
nothing unusual taking up CPU on the server itself ...

----

От: "John Jawed"
Сообщение: Re: Improving ALTER TYPE support
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: problem with PQsendQuery/PQgetResult and COPY FROM statement