Re: Pgpool-committers unsubscribe notification

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: Pgpool-committers unsubscribe notification
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Please forgive me if this is slightly off topic to the list, but I
couldn't find any suitable *mail based* forum.

I got following mail and it seems the only solution is re-subscrive to
Pgpool-committers (and do it again and again because the system will
kick off them again).

From: mailman-bounces@pgfoundry.org
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 09:00:04 +0000

> t-ishii@pgfoundry.org has been removed from Pgpool-committers.

Background. In the default setting whenever I commit to pgpool CVS,
the commit message is sent to pgsql-committers list and that is
definitly annoying to anyone. So I changed pgpool's CVS loginfo to:

DEFAULT /usr/local/bin/activitymail -cpVgf %{sVv} -m 'pgpool -' -w http://cvs.pgfoundry.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/pgpool/
-tpgpool-committers@pgfoundry.org

Problem with this is it requires the email account on pgfoundry which
is not available for developers on pgfoundry. So I have to register
fake email addresses of pgpool developers.

Any idea?
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan

От: "Qingqing Zhou"
Сообщение: Re: Ever increasing OIDs - gonna run out soon?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Pgpool-committers unsubscribe notification