Re: BUG #2564: configuring secondry database as primary in replication.

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: BUG #2564: configuring secondry database as primary in replication.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Gopal Krishna wrote:
> I configured postgresql 8.1.4 in linux 3.0 ES operating system.

The latest Linux release is 2.6.18 or so.

> I want to configure Replication database in postgresql 8.1.4

This is not a bug.  Please use a different mailing list to discuss this.
pgsql-admin might be the right one.

--
Peter Eisentraut

От: "Gopal Krishna"
Сообщение: BUG #2564: configuring secondry database as primary in replication.
От: gson@gson.org (Andreas Gustafsson)
Сообщение: Re: Restoring 7.4 "pg_dumpall -o" output in 8.1 fails