BUG #2585: Please provide pkg-config support

Тема BUG #2585: Please provide pkg-config support
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      2585
Logged by:
Email address:      mafm@users.sourceforge.net
PostgreSQL version: 8.1.4
Operating system:   GNU/Linux
Details:

I haven't found a suitable place to put this wish-list item, and since most
projects manage these along with bug in trackers, here we go...

I'd like you to provide a pkg-config file, so people can use pkg-config to
gather the neccesary compiler flags to build and link against libpq
libraries.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #2576: tcp_keepalive doesn't work
От: Taiki Yamaguchi
Сообщение: boolean type cast