Re: problem with postgres SQL db

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: problem with postgres SQL db
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Aug 17, 2006 at 10:52:24PM +0200, Rodion Raskolnikov wrote:

> now i dont remember SYNTAX what we use when we export db.

You need to use the _latest_ pg_dump.  If you used the 7.2 pg_dump,
it for sure won't work.

There are functional changes between 7.2 and 8.1 that might make this
upgrade a little tough.  Test everything very carefully.

It is possible that it will go more smoothly if you first upgrade to
7.4, and then dump from that to 8.1.  I can't say for sure.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
The whole tendency of modern prose is away from concreteness.
        --George Orwell

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Cast null string '' to integer 0
От: Reece Hart
Сообщение: text formatting in a query, a la sprintf