BUG #2648: I can not create table name with capital and small characters

От Asaf Avraham
Тема BUG #2648: I can not create table name with capital and small characters
Дата
Re: BUG #2648: I can not create table name with capital and small characters  ("Harald Armin Massa" <haraldarminmassa@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      2648
Logged by:          Asaf Avraham
Email address:      asaf.avraham@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.1.4.2
Operating system:   win
characters
Details:

I have table that contain name with capital and small characters (ex.
tblEmp). In the columns is the same (ex. EmpID).

In Creating table postgres add inverted commas on the name

When I'm running any query on this table i get:
1. select * from tblEmp
   Get: ERROR:  relation "tblemp" does not exist
2. select * from "tblEmp"
   Get: Resulted

Thanks

От: "Maciej Pilichowski"
Сообщение: BUG #2649: wish: provide multi-row INSERT with VALUES
От: "Willa Wei"
Сообщение: BUG #2646: Installation Failed due to Permissions