Re: i have table

От A. Kretschmer
Тема Re: i have table
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
am  Tue, dem 03.10.2006, um 16:17:30 +0530 mailte Penchalaiah P. folgendes:
> now I want to add one more field in this table.. but that field has to come
> next to cda_no.. I mean as a 3^rd field.. If I am adding that field it is
> coming last field ?

Yes.

> may I know how it is possible to that table?

IIRC you can't. But you can:
- select the columns in the order you need (never do a select * from ...)
- create a view with your desired order
- create a new table with your desired order

> Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to Infinite Computer
> Solutions and/ or its Customers and is intended for use only by the individual
>

> Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to Infinite Computer
> Solutions and / or its Customers and is intended for use only by the individual

Is this realy necessary?

Andreas
--
Andreas Kretschmer
Kontakt:  Heynitz: 035242/47215,   D1: 0160/7141639 (mehr: -> Header)