Re: Add calculated fields from one table to other table

От chester c young
Тема Re: Add calculated fields from one table to other table
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
roopa perumalraja <roopabenzer@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi

I have two tables. Tick table has fields like ticker, time, price & volume and Timeseries table has fields like ticker, time, avg_price, avg_volume.

The time field in Timeseries table is different from time in tick table, its the timeseries for every minute. Now I want to calculate the average price & volume from tick table for each ticker and for every minute and add those fields to timeseries table. Can anyone please help me out with the sql query.

Note: The ticker in the tick table also has duplicate values, so i am not able to create relation between two tables.

Thanks in advance
Roopa

You can't get there from here.  It is like saying a hitter has a .250 average and in this game he was 2 for 4, what's his average?  Timeseries must also have quantity and price, just as you would need to know number of bats and hits for the baseball player.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "Jon Horsman"
Сообщение: Re: How to query information schema from shell script
От: Michael Fuhr
Сообщение: Re: not able to execute query on spatial database.