Re: PGSQL Newbie

От Richard Broersma Jr
Тема Re: PGSQL Newbie
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Good morning all!  I'm a newbie to PGSQL here so thought I would ask my
> first question since I joined this list this morning...
>
> Is it possible to run Postgresql and MySQL together on the same machine?

Yes, it is even possible to mulitple clusters of postgresql running at the same time.  Just
remember that you have to configure each to only use its share of your hardware resources so that
they play nice together (i.e. you don't start swapping to disk).

Regards,

Richard Broersma Jr.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: 42601: a column definition list is only allowed for functions returning "record"
От: Matthias.Pitzl@izb.de
Сообщение: Re: PGSQL Newbie