Re: 8.3 pending patch queue

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: 8.3 pending patch queue
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jan 06, 2007 at 04:56:12PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > > I am open to new names.
> >
> > patches-8_3 ? Anything coming in after FF then goes to patches-8_4.
>
> The problem there is that the web site references these, so changing the
> URL for every release is odd, plus right now both queues are for 8.3.

If we're going to start having the buildfarm build patches we might want
to hold off on changing any names since the buildfarm stuff might want
some changes anyway...

От: Andreas Pflug
Сообщение: Re: -f option for pg_dumpall
От: "Jim C. Nasby"
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] BUG #2873: Function that returns an empty set with a 'not null' domain errors in 8.2 but not 8.1