Re : Re : Still no text for error messages only

От Laurent ROCHE
Тема Re : Re : Still no text for error messages only
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Thanks Guillaume, for having a look again.

Last time, you looked: I had 1.6.1 and you were using 1.6.2 (kind of beta: from the source), and we thought it will be
solvedwith the new version.
But it's not !

I have done a new test: I create a new db with UTF8, and another with LATIN1.
If I type an incorrect command in a SQL editor connected to the LATIN1 db, I get the error message, and when connected
tothe UTF8 db I get the error message only with the number.

Have fun,
L@u
The Computing Froggy

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Re : Still no text for error messages only
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Re : Re : Still no text for error messages