Re: Logging functions executed by queries in 8.2?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Logging functions executed by queries in 8.2?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hackers,

> In recent versions, we've changed the logging of function executions so
> that only the function call is logged, and not any of the queries which
> it may execute internally.  While most of the time this method is
> superior for performance analysis, in applications with extensive
> multi-line stored procedures sometimes you want to log each individual
> query.

Actually, it's even more twisted now; if I turn on debug_print_plan, I can
get the *plan* for queries executed by a function, but I can't get their
durations.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco

От: Jan Wieck
Сообщение: Re: Proposed adjustments in MaxTupleSize and toastthresholds
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Logging functions executed by queries in 8.2?