Re: RFC: Temporal Extensions for PostgreSQL

От Warren Turkal
Тема Re: RFC: Temporal Extensions for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Saturday 17 February 2007 09:26, Tom Lane wrote:
> "Overlapping" is not an equality relation (it fails the transitive law),
> so I'm not entirely sure what "unique" means in this context ... but I
> can promise you you can't make it work with btree.

There is an equality relation on periods. But it wouldn't really tell you much
useful info, as it's not normally what you're looking for with time.

wt
--
Warren Turkal (w00t)

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pg_restore fails with a custom backup file
От: Warren Turkal
Сообщение: Re: RFC: Temporal Extensions for PostgreSQL