Re: Proposal for Implenting read-only queries during wal replay (SoC 2007)

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Proposal for Implenting read-only queries during wal replay (SoC 2007)
Дата
Re: Proposal for Implenting read-only queries during wal replay (SoC 2007)
Список pgsql-hackers
> People weren't very interested in having a read-only mode. I think it
> would be a nice feature if it's not too complicated.

Actually, I think there's high demand for it off this list.  Effectively it
would allow our "warm backup mode" to become a "hot backup mode".   As SoC
admin, I'd vote for such a proposal unless someone explains to me why it's
impossible.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco

От: Glen Parker
Сообщение: Re: Proposal for Implenting read-only queries during wal replay (SoC 2007)
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Proposal for Implenting read-only queries during wal replay (SoC 2007)